I am so ready to lose this weight

Options
Hi, need all the help I can get, looking forward to checking out what others are eating. Always looking for new ideas. And (sadly) I love to cook.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Here's a new idea: You might be ready to lose weight, but are you ready to do what it takes? Do you even know what it takes? You just have to eat less (and move more), but for real, consistently, and for a long time. This is something you do yourself. Cooking from scratch is associated with good health and normal weight, why is it sad that you love to cook?
  • grannyhoney12
    grannyhoney12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I have made the decision y restart my journey today. I lost 76lbs 2 years ago following WW. I too love to cook and made many very tasty, healthy meals while following the programme. It can be done 😀
  • Deviette
    Deviette Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Loving to cook's a good thing! It means that you're already equipped with the starting point that makes logging easier and means you're in control of your meals!

Personally I love finding new ways in which I can "lighten up" my normal meals without noticing it
  • smolmaus
    smolmaus Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Agreeing with the others here, loving to cook makes losing weight so much easier for me. Knowing how to use spices and herbs to add flavour without relying on added fats and having the confidence to try new things is so helpful. You see so many people on here say that meal prep is so much work and fast food is easier and looking for new meal ideas because they only make the same 3 things every day (chicken broccoli and rice lol), we get to bypass alllll those problems!
  • ethanscott278
    ethanscott278 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    There are numerous approaches to lose a great deal of weight quick.

In any case, the majority of them will make you eager and unsatisfied.

On the off chance that you don't have press self discipline, at that point appetite will make you abandon these plans rapidly.

The arrangement laid out here will:

Diminish your hunger fundamentally.

Influence you to get more fit rapidly, without hunger.

Enhance your metabolic wellbeing in the meantime.
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Stay focused and hold yourself accountable by logging EVERYTHING!