Looking for women that also have PCOS

Options
Hello looking for my fellow PCOS fighters please send and invite and we can fight this together and motivate us to get our ovarys pumping. I myself need to lose 100+ so who's with me! βœ‹πŸ˜

Replies

• justbeachy01
    justbeachy01 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
  • virgievicky
    virgievicky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m there as well!

I’ve been battling my weight all of my life but the PCOS diagnosis came three years ago.
  • AnnaKeck
    AnnaKeck Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was diagnosed about 9 years ago and it's been a battle. Glad to have some cyst-ters πŸ˜‰ on here for support!
  • mommybehealthy
    mommybehealthy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed about 17 years ago. I was diagnosed with insulin resistance 9 years ago, and have been battling being overweight pretty much my whole life. I have 100+ pounds to lose, but I'm trying to focus on 1 at a time.
  • BabeMeister83
    BabeMeister83 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ I have been dealing with PCOS and endometriosis sense I was 17, now I'm 34. I am currently down 58.8 pounds sense January 2018. Still have about 80 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • jesslcav13
    jesslcav13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed 6 years ago. I did really well managing my weight for 3 years and then somehow gained 60 lbs over the following 3 years even after reducing alcohol consumption. I’m finally getting on the right track. Have lost 12 lbs and 8 inches since April. Small numbers, but that’s to be expected. Feel free to add me!
  • rbtaffe
    rbtaffe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed 18 years ago. I lost about 30 pounds two years ago and saw a reduction in symptoms but after getting back on birth control and dealing with a lot of stress I have gained it all back. I have about 70 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me too!
  • JennG122
    JennG122 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS - but symptoms have really gone away. I will add you :)
  • CindyByTheSea
    CindyByTheSea Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS, insulin resistance, anxiety and depression.... I have 100+ to lose. Just started tracking again last week. I’m hoping that weight loss will decrease my anxiety and depression. I am 38.
  • FranksSandwich
    FranksSandwich Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS, as well. My weight has been as issue since I was in 4th grade. Ya'll feel free to add me! Happy Friday
  • akazlauskas
    akazlauskas Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too! Diagnosed 15 years ago, trying to lose 10-15 pounds. 28 years old and failing to conceive
  • T__Queen
    T__Queen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I don't have PCOS, but I do have chronic pain and a ton of weight to lose! Feel free to add me if you like. I know it's not the same situation, but I get the hard days, brought on by chronic illness!!!

Anyone else in this thread can feel free to add me too!
  • gillianbpagel
    gillianbpagel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! Diagnosed 15 years ago, trying to lose 10-15 pounds. 28 years old and failing to conceive

• gillianbpagel
    gillianbpagel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! I too spent years trying to get pregnant with pcos. My best advice is to go on vacation! Try not to get stressed. I also found a great fertility doctor who put me on what he called a fertility diet but it was really a low carb diet. I lost weight on it and then I did conceive while on vacation. I wish I'd tried the low carb sooner. The doctor explained the relationship between insulin and hormones that control ovulation. This was 10 years ago but I think it's even better understood now. I wish you the best, good luck!