Hooray, Now I'm just "FAT"

Options
bbjnkidz
bbjnkidz Posts: 32 Member
Finally out of the obese area in the BMI indicator. May seem silly to some, but to me it is a major accomplishment. I feel like there really is a possibility that I will get into the healthy range. Thank you to MFP and my friends at work who are supporting me!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Myobi
    Myobi Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a great milestone! :D
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    That IS a major accomplishment!! And I'm right there with ya...when I first started, I was several lbs. into "obese" and have been "overweight" ever since then. But what a great feeling to inch closer to your "healthy" range!! I can't wait until I'm there either!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah! I'm so happy that you are FAT now!! Awesome progress!
  • kiwi1855
    kiwi1855 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Gratz! That is an excellent accomplishment!

I've still got a few pounds to go before I'll be able to say the same thing... *sigh*... but it's getting there!

Keep up the awesome work and commitment!
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Yippee!!! This is the bestest! I went from obese to just plain ol fat, and now I am well on my way to normal, me? NORMAL?!

We can do it!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I remember the day I got there too. I've made it to healthy! You will too!!
  • jhendricks123
    jhendricks123 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 17lbs to go for me to get into the "overweight" range :)
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    that is not silly at all! I was happy to get out of the Morbid Obesity BMI. Although I'm not quite sure is I ever really was morbid, but it was on my chart in my doctors clipboard. It was so depressing to me when I saw it. I totally get the feeling
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I remember very vividly the day that my scale told me I had moved from the obese to the overweight column :p
    Great job!
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Not silly at all That is huge!!
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I am just a few pounds away....Congrats!
  • Rabbittrax
    Options
    Congratulations on successfully reaching the "fat" stage of your weight loss and sending you my support on getting to the "healthy" stage.
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Three cheers for you!
  • bovbjerg
    bovbjerg Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Yay you! I made it there today as well! Good feeling to be JUST "overweight" isn't it!!
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Definetely a great accomplishment! GOOD JOB!! Im officially just obese at the moment... very excited im no longer "morbid obese"
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    That's great. I don't follow BMI since I have a high hip to waist ratio.
  • MoffettLauren
    Options
    That's awesome! Great job! You're an inspiration!
  • KristensMom314
    KristensMom314 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Not silly! I think a lot of us were glad to get out of the "obese" category, and although to others it may sound strange, excited to just be "overweight". :) congrats!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Congradulations!! I can't wait to be on the fat side either I am considered obese on the BMI. I hope pretty soon I will get there I know I can!!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! You are very pretty as well. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!