Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fresh Start

Due to life changes I am back. Would like to find some women for support and encouragement. Will be supportive and encouraging too. Mel

Replies

• Jan19582011
    Jan19582011 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, I am a lifetime diet failure. I am 60 and need to lose 86 lbs. Can't do it on my own - need support.
  • serendipity2018
    serendipity2018 Posts: 9 Member
    Me too! I am back to lose the 15 pound of middle age weight I’ve gained in the last 5 years! Over it 😊
  • roma49
    roma49 Posts: 173 Member
    Come on girls, you can and will do this, support for you if / when you need it :-)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,164 Member
    I just started back 5 days ago after some difficult life changes. Would be happy to share support and encouragement. Feel free to add me
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    71 here and yes we all need support, I seem to have come to a stand still and can't shift my post surgery weight gain. Good luck all.
  • MKT2018GG
    MKT2018GG Posts: 7 Member
    Thank you ladies. Sent you all friend request. Thank you Roma49 for sending one to me. :smiley: