Hiii

Options
Hi there :) I'm not new to here but I have not posted before. I kind of kept myself to myself really. My lifestyle is keto and I was getting so many negative comments. I have lost 300lbs on my journey so far and I have 50lbs more to go. I'm looking for fittnesspal friends who don't judge other's, You don't have to be keto has I won't judge you long has you don't judge me :) I am dyslexic so often my spelling and grammar is bad. Have a fantastic Day :)

Replies

• dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job, my only judgement is you have achieved a lot well done keep up the good work.
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Major Congrats!! What an awesome achievement! Everyone is different. Evidently Keto works for you so the next time some naysayer gives negative comment ... just say 300 lbs down and counting, smile, and walk away (still smiling). Don't let someone else's negativity spoil your day. Keep up the good work! :smiley:
  • kmcotterill18
    kmcotterill18 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How could anyone judge?! You’ve done amazing. Give me some tips!! :D:D good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey. You’re gonna smash it. You already have!
  • JoanneJosephsen
    JoanneJosephsen Posts: 31 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    How could anyone judge?! You’ve done amazing. Give me some tips!! :D:D good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey. You’re gonna smash it. You already have!
    Thank you So much 😊