Water!!

Options
so I recently gave up coke zero & drink nothing but water & I stay in the bathroom like every hr....what time do you cut off your liquids for the night? I had to make up tonight to make my 8 glass a day & I want to go to bed
Argh!!

Replies

• AngelicaDulas
    Options
    LOL i know the feeling. After a week or so of consuming the recommended water, you'll slow down having to go... your body is flushing all the retained water out and the toxins. it's kinda like having an oil change. It'll quit feeling so often after a week. :)
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    I drink water all day every day.. including night time. Your body wil adjust to it and you won't be visiting the restroom as often.

I recently gave up diet coke, I know how you feel.. just keep drinking water when your body calls for it.. Just my opinion.
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I thought I'd be adjusted by now b/c it's been a few weeks but really I have to go all the time!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'm so used to drinking huge amounts of water, that my cutoff is midnight and I'm just fine sleeping through the night, however if I go over 20 glasses of water I usually will have to take a middle of the night pee regarless of cut off time.
  • kbarry90
    kbarry90 Posts: 48
    Options
    my fiance makes fun of me for always having to go to the bathroom
  • pictureperfect101
    Options
    Just give it some more time i guess? when i dont drink the normal amount of water i usually drink then after a few days i get back on track i visit the bathroom every single second! so just stick to drinking itand your body will be use to it.. how long have u been starting this?
  • TeacherAnge
    TeacherAnge Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Totally agree. Keep going, it gets way easier to consume the amount of water you need!
    Honestly, water is one of the most important keys to weight loss.
    Can I offer some advice? Use a water bottle (750-1000ml) and make it a goal to drink one in the morning, one in the afternoon and another one at night. Add a forth for during/after a workout. It totally works!!!
  • francena84
    Options
    5pm or else i would be getting up at midnight going to the bathroom, water stays in my system hours after im finished drinking
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Just give it some more time i guess? when i dont drink the normal amount of water i usually drink then after a few days i get back on track i visit the bathroom every single second! so just stick to drinking itand your body will be use to it.. how long have u been starting this?

The water intake? For about 3-4 weeks I think....I did have a soda every few days in the beginning but now I don't even want it:) had one a few weeks ago & it was too sweet.....and I don't drink the real thing