Motivational friends

Options
2»

Replies

• bigguyreed
    bigguyreed Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Always need encouragement and motivation you can add me.
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    lybarni wrote: »
    I all! Hope everyone is having a good day so far! I did my first weight circuit this morning and it felt so good to work those muscles! Then 3 miles on the bike! I really feel like on my way!!!

Wow!! Congrats. I'm envious. I'm trying to exercise for the first time and barely making it walking! I'll get there, eventually. Keep up the good work! :smiley:
  • tricias42
    tricias42 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me to your friends. I too am looking for friends for motivation and support
  • Grumpy_1967
    Grumpy_1967 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Honey from Holland and starting tomorrow. Please add me as a friend too. I'm so new to this and could use (and will give) all the support... :)
  • ashley_eventing
    ashley_eventing Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’m looking for motivation friends to! Add me!
  • Grumpy_1967
    Options
    Wow, a lot of peeps have posted a lot of requests in a short time. I've added you all as friend but I hope it went ok because the comuter said that something went wrong but I followed every step nessecary so if you (all the folks above this post) haven't recieved my friendship request please let me know...
  • PartyKardy
    PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    bethwarden wrote: »
    does anyone have an instagram account that I could follow with inspiration? :)

My instagram name is hannahbj1
    I post food and fitness related stuff all the time!!!

• Tapout112009
    Tapout112009 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Looking for more active and positive pple to meet and help each other out! Down 65 pounds and still going!!
  • Grumpy_1967
    Options
    Well, first day didn't go too good. I'm a night eater and last night I ate 100 gram of macademia nuts and 3 small apple pies, a total of 1144 calories. :(

Maybe I should start my diary day at 8 in the morning so when I want to eat that night I (hopefully) might think "Oh, I can not eat that as I have already reached my limit...". What do you guys think?
  • RedDragonfly8
    RedDragonfly8 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'll do my best add me
  • Grumpy_1967
    Options
    Added!
  • Grumpy_1967
    Options
    It sure is quiet here...
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I’m always looking for active friends
  • gnupe23
    gnupe23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 50 and on a mission to get healthy and fit. Looking for friends to help keep me motivated and accountable!
  • Bahamaria
    Bahamaria Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • MamaSarah85
    MamaSarah85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone can add me if they want! I'm new here.