Lost 34 pounds

Options
Hey everyone,

I’ve been eating healthy since February 2018. I lost my initial thirty pounds with cardio, resistance training, and of course eating healthy. When I first started the weight flew off me fast. When they say you loose weight in the kitchen they are right. During the summer months I couldn’t make it to the gym because it is our busiest time at work. I kept eating healthy and kept the weight off. That time frame was about 3 months and now I’m ready to hit it again. I’m going to maintain my eating habits and add my exercise routine again. Hoping to continue to loose flab and firm up areas of interest to me. Eating healthy is just so important. Truly my secret to my success.

Replies

• shoniat2015
    shoniat2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What time of meal plan are u on
  • desireedrivera
    desireedrivera Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    acraven083 wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I’ve been eating healthy since February 2018. I lost my initial thirty pounds with cardio, resistance training, and of course eating healthy. When I first started the weight flew off me fast. When they say you loose weight in the kitchen they are right. During the summer months I couldn’t make it to the gym because it is our busiest time at work. I kept eating healthy and kept the weight off. That time frame was about 3 months and now I’m ready to hit it again. I’m going to maintain my eating habits and add my exercise routine again. Hoping to continue to loose flab and firm up areas of interest to me. Eating healthy is just so important. Truly my secret to my success.

• desireedrivera
    desireedrivera Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is my same Story, except I’ve lost a total of 18lbs. The summer has been hard, but I kept the weight of thank God! Now I’ve been kicking my lifestyle back into gear with hope of losing another 10-15lbs! Yay us!!! We can do it!!!🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
  • vampireebunny
    vampireebunny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! ^^ I really want to be where you are; I pretty much started in February myself, but i've had a little bit of weight creep back on and then off again. I stopped being dedicated for a while, but I've come to realize that adds tremendously to my depression and insecurities. Eating better in general, whether to lose weight or not, helps sooo much to being a better you :) . I'm happy for you!! Good job on changing your mentality, because that's one of the hardest parts of weight loss imo.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!