Hey!

Options
Hi! I'm new here just wanted to introduce myself! I joined to try and motivate myself to lose weight for my wedding! I'm getting married September 8th, 2012 and I refuse to buy a wedding dress over size 12 so I'm up for a challenge! Oh my name is Taylor, I'm 23 and I live in California! My goal is to lose 15 lbs by November!

Replies

• MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    welcome and congrats on ur wedding!! if u need any help or motivation we are here for u!
  • tilaisabel
    Options
    Hi Taylor, that is a very reasonable goal! Congratulations for the upcoming wedding!!! You will find this website to be a great tool in keeping you organized on your journey. I'm here for ya as I am also on this journey to look and feel great for whenever that big day may happen for me too :-)
  • tiggr62
    tiggr62 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your wedding. MFP is a great site for logging food and exercise. You will find alot of support and motivation from others that are on the same journey.
  • youngmum
    youngmum Posts: 114
    Options
    Congrats on your engagement! I am engaged too and 22, however I already bought my dress so have a goal at the moment to tone my chicken wings and abs before the wedding - the money I've put down on the photographer is good motivation