I can't do it alone

Options
I'm always trying by to loose weight on my own but its not working

Replies

• funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    No one else can do this for you. We all do this alone, by following the mfp guidelines. Calories in must be below calories out to lose weight.

You can come here to ask questions, share experiences, complain or have fun, but the forums won't give you the motivation for weight loss. That comes only from within you.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    So much of losing weight is a solitary endeavor. Only you can decide what/when/how you eat and how much you move. However, many people (myself included) find the social aspect of MFP helpful. It's nice to have a place to come where most everyone has faced similar struggles.

Definitely utilize MFP's guided setup to determine a reasonable daily calorie goal. Read the stickies at the top of the individual forums for some great tips and tricks for accurate logging and much more.
  • Risas7
    Risas7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well I started doing a 1400 calories count today so far so good
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    @Risas7 you can add me you wish
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Risas7 wrote: »
    Well I started doing a 1400 calories count today so far so good

How did it go for you?
  • makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You can do anything just put your mind to it.
  • richardbarlow2
    richardbarlow2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter how much weight you want to lose. It's about changing your lifestyle and your habits relating to eating and exercise.
    I wish you luck with it, I changed my life nearly 4 years ago. 30lbs overweight, smoked and drank more than i should and did very little exercise apart from my job.
    I rediscovered cycling in 2014 and rode nearly 11,000 miles last year. I am of the opinion that if I can do it, anybody can, there are no quick fixes, when you work towards your goals and achieve them, you will be proud of yourself, everybody can achieve in life, you just have to want to reach that goal. Good luck. ☺