WHAT A COMPLIMENT!!!

Options

Replies

• Mucky_Duck
    Options
    aliciadenelsbeck - Gorgeous eye make-up!! It looks stunning... Being the kind of person who always ends up sticking the mascara brush in her eye I admire your skill.
  • aliciadenelsbeck
    Options
    aliciadenelsbeck - Gorgeous eye make-up!! It looks stunning... Being the kind of person who always ends up sticking the mascara brush in her eye I admire your skill.

Thanks Mucky_Duck :) I admire the fact you can do a one handed hand stand! Jealous! :D You seem really talented!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

First off, you're a badass of epic proportions.

Secondly, can I get a lounge chair and a piece of this real estate? Oh em GEE, gorgeous
  • Mucky_Duck
    Options

First off, you're a badass of epic proportions.

Secondly, can I get a lounge chair and a piece of this real estate? Oh em GEE, gorgeous

Hehe - pretty beautiful isn't it. Was my uncles old home on the North Shore (Auckland, New Zealand). We are hugely fortunate with our natural landscapes in NZ.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    i don't know whether to be turned on by your power or calm from the serenity of the background....either way, i love the feelings your pic gives me:)
  • mpetit269
    Options
    i don't know whether to be turned on by your power or calm from the serenity of the background....either way, i love the feelings your pic gives me:)

you look like you would be a blast to hang out with and you're pretty :)
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is a compliment, or a need to be a kleptomaniac, but i'm about to visit you and steal that hat!!!!! I have been looking for one everywhere.

Well heres a true compliment, you have very very nice teeth, and trust me, i'm a harsh judge
  • mpetit269
    Options
    Hahaha, thanks!! and as for the hat, I bought it at a jewlery store called nova ice, but you can prob find it online, i googled it and found this, and its pretty cute too.:smile:

http://www.amazon.com/White-Large-Straw-Beach-Floppy/dp/B000NRRNEQ
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    from your picture i can tell you have a beautiful and outgoing personality and have a lot of spunk! :)
  • Millie00
    Millie00 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You have a great smile and have done an amazing job to lose 40lbs.
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Great weightloss, and I love your house, room for lots of visitors :-)
  • ESVABelle
    Options
    Love the picture! There was a couple that brought a baby wallaby into WalMart a few weeks ago, they were carrying it in a little denim pouch/purse!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Love the picture! There was a couple that brought a baby wallaby into WalMart a few weeks ago, they were carrying it in a little denim pouch/purse!

Love the skirt/dress and shoes!!!! Great job on the weight loss!!!
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I love the way that MFP peeps are always complimenting each other. I know in real life people don't do it enough! Nothing motivates or lifts people up like a genuine compliment...

So here we go, ( a spin on an old favorite, "rate the person above you" ) ... check out the profile of the person above you if you can, or compliment them based on the picture you can see!

Spread the love MFP!

Halleluyah!!! Just commented on another thread about being slightly flirtacious on other threads, has helped increase my self esteem and confidence - yes I might find some of the guys really good looking or have great personalities - BUT the main point being that that's all it is - just a way of improving my self esteem and confidence in myself. In doing this, I've complimented other MFP folk - male and female - compliments do boost our self esteem etc. It's not done enough in real life. Since being on MFP I've actually become more complimentary towards my friends, co-workers, family etc etc and it's made a world of difference.

So.......great work on your weight loss Inn0c.....looking good!
  • ESVABelle
    Options
    I love that I can tell a woman she's sexy, beautiful or gorgeous without someone questioning my orientation. Everybody loves everybody. I've gained an appreciation for beauty - and I'm fairly certain I've changed my definition of the word. Beautiful people are not as rare as most might think. You just have to take the time to LOOK at them.

And FoodFight, you are a beautiful woman :-)
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I love that I can tell a woman she's sexy, beautiful or gorgeous without someone questioning my orientation. Everybody loves everybody. I've gained an appreciation for beauty - and I'm fairly certain I've changed my definition of the word. Beautiful people are not as rare as most might think. You just have to take the time to LOOK at them.

And FoodFight, you are a beautiful woman :-)

Thanks esvabelle! So too are you! I needed to hear your comment - Part of my post related to One too many misunderstandings on the compliments / hotter threads - found that some things I posted were instantly taken that I fancied someone - the Only person for me is my partner mark regardless of whether I find some other guy attractive whether on MFP or even down my street where I live! Realise I sometimes don't myself across very well tho! Can understand some of the misunderstandings.
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Options
    Foodfight, although I can't see your profile, you seem like a fun, genuine person. I love your long blonde hair, and your grin looks like you may have been up to something! my kind of person!

and i love your signature quote... it's ALL about the ATTITUDE!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Youre so cute Pete!! And I love that Forward ever.... backward never. I hadnt noticed that before!
  • jlprovost
    jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    you look like such a happy and healthy mom! Keep up the good work :)
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    jlprovost - you are seriously gorgeous! And I love that you have a cat in your profile pic