Frustrated with myself!

Options
Hi!

I've never been on a site like this and I feel like I need the boost to help me on my road to becoming a better me.

I've been out of shape since I left college at the end of 2012 and I've been up and down with my weight constantly. I would go in and out of bad habits while I struggled in my personal life with family/friends/relationships and myself. I am finally at a point in my life where I have the confidence and the self worth to tackle my big issue.....my big self!

I don't want to look in a mirror and cringe at the sight of my tummy. I want to go outside and strut my stuff with confidence.

I know it will be hard and a lot of work goes into losing weight. I can't hope that a sit-up a day will keep the crippling heath issues away. I am going to keep a log of everything I eat (on and offline) and exercise as much as I can (I have a office job by the way....Helpful!) Temptation will be hard and my self-control will be tested but I am here and I am willing.

If you took the time to read this, thank you for that and i'm sorry.
I want to use that as a bookmark for the day I decided I deserve better for/from myself.

I hope to talk to many people on this site and view all tips and take on any advice people are willing to give.

Again, Thank you!

Replies

• Maggie_4411
    Maggie_4411 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey! You already took the first step! Dont be hard on yourself, just focus on your goals! Log everything, it will help you learn what you need to modify, and there are lots of people here to help! You can do it!
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    How much do you want to lose? You've taken an important first step. Just stay committed and log your food. Don't expect to lose it all at once. You can do this!!!
  • Sab8484
    Sab8484 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on wanting to become a better version of yourself! That’s huge. Good luck with your journey. Xx