Bloke NSV

Options
3 months a go I was stretching out a 46 inch chest and 40 inch trousers, I had to cut the back of my shirt before going to a meeting so it didn't pop open even wearing a compression vest.
Today I will be wearing an old suit that got packed away over a year ago when I moved, I hadn't worn it for a while then. I have brought it out of moth balls as I have dropped a couple of inches off my belly and chest.(metaphoric moth balls and its been dry cleaned I wont be smelling of an old aunt)
44 inch chest, 38 trousers.
Ok I am still a fat little fecker and my belly will still be sticking out a bit and it will be for the next 8 -10 moths but I am on track.

Replies

• SunnyDispo619
    Options
    Fantastic! You'll be buying new "skinny" style suits in no time. :drinker:
  • Elleebell
    Options
    So cool!! I cant wait to drop a size!! I'm gonna have a party! (probably with just me and my toddler dancing in the dressing room, but still) :D
  • Fatcatsmom
    Options
    Way to go! Isn't it great how a little improvement can make us feel so much better about our self and then we want to keep on ogoing.This a.m. I tried on a pair of pants I bought last fall hoping that I'd fit them if I lost a little weight, well they fit now. I felt so good that I walked 5 miles instead of the usual 2.5. So bloke or lady those NSVs mean a lot. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • Faete
    Faete Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    and its been dry cleaned I wont be smelling of an old aunt)

HaHa, cracked me up - well done on the NSV.

Fae XX
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!