Help help help

Options
I need someone coach me how to lose 100lb im currently 328lb 6 feet tall .....in blood pressure medicacion anxiety medicacion pre diabetic medication i need to change my live thanks

Replies

• funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Start logging your food - everything. Get an understanding of where your calories are coming from and make incremental changes to reduce calorie intake. Use the mfp guidelines for 2 pounds per week.

Once you start that, I suggest reading through the success stories. Many have been in similar situation and have overcome many of the same obstacles.

Best of luck in your journey!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    To change your life, you need to take charge of your life.
    That means no coach for you.
    You lose weight like everybody else, by eating less and moving more - and the moving is even optional.
    If you went through setup, which I believe you have had to in order to reach the forums, you will have gotten a calorie target to hit. You also have access to a food diary and an extensive food database. So MFP has told you how much to eat in order to lose weight safely and effectively and given you tools to do it. You decide what to eat, and whether to stick to the calorie recommendation or not.
    Read the manual for more in-depth infrmation: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
    When you have read and reflected on SideSteel's post, and bought a food scale and tried it, of course you're welcome to ask questions, and it's usually most effective to focus on specific questions pertaining to your situation. The general outline is in that link.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options

^ Agree. Probably the best thread on all of MFP to get you started.
  • wirving27
    wirving27 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey be sure to set realistic timelines and goals! Feel free to reach out to me if you need any help! It can be done with dedication to a diet and exercise program just be sure to trust the process and don't get discouraged.
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    goldo3484, you've taken the first step by joining MFP. Take advantage of all it offers. Set up your profile and target 2 lb/wk loss. Log in every day. Log everything that passes over your lips, food, beverages, cough drops, gum. etc. Everything! Make sure to drink the 8 glasses of water and log it. As you increase your exercise, I recommend you drink additional water. As you find people who seem to be on a similar journey or who are particularly helpful, add them as friends. Log all exercise. Participate in the forums (like this one). If one in particular is one you want to follow on a regular basis, you can bookmark it.

I have one other suggestion. Check with your local hospital to see if they have a registered dietician. If so, see if they will consult with you. You have some medical conditions and a dietician can help you understand what foods will help and which will hinder. They can help you develop a food plan.

Good Luck on your Journey. Be patient, Log everything, don't give up!!
  • hharsch
    hharsch Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have recently made a big change in my life. I can share with you what’s worked for me. I am sick of being fat and tiered all the time. It’s super hard to make myself hit the street but u can’t get better without starting somewhere:) good luck on your journey
  • sharonedix
    sharonedix Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good morning first off to ask for help is the step needed to change your life. Look at your great start to this healthy life style . The second thing get a why as to why you are on this journey . You have great determination I can hear it . You are a winner so now lets get this process on point your future will become brighter with each passing day . Good new friend Prophetess Sharon