Praise Yourself Daily Thread (Praise yourself here every day

Options
Give yourself a praise here on this thread every day (even if you didn't reach your goal for the day).

It can be something small or big... just as long as it is something positive about yourself or something positive you did (doesn't have to be weight loss related either) and doesn't focus on any negativity.

I thought I'd start a thread so we can praise ourselves every day (or whenever you want to). Praising each other is GOOD too; however, I believe being your biggest fan is a major KEY factor in reaching our weight loss goals or fitness goals. We must love ourselves now (even if you see imperfections or don't like certain things about yourself...you are beautiful!) and we must practice self love now or we will always be sabotaging our weight loss goals and efforts by feeding our mind with negative thoughts and thoughts of failing, etc. So really my aim for starting this thread is to help others practice praising themselves so that it becomes a healthy daily habit.

Anyways, I hope my energy is contagious mehehe! Peace!

:)

Replies

• AppleAmerica
    Options
    Lol I praise myself today for:

- Kicking booty working out and for doing it on a Saturday (I normally don't like to workout on Saturday's)
    - For giving myself permission to take time off from working on launching my new business!
    - Feeling so cute
    - For just going with the flow
    - For breaking up with pizza even though I love pizza :P
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I've been sick for most of the week but I have made sure that my kids were well taken care of and I took them to all the things they wanted and played with them a lot but I can't praise myself for that, only God. Being a single dad isn't easy but I praise the Lord that HE gives me the strengh to do all these things.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Oh. I praise myself daily...if you know what I mean ;)
  • hufflepuffin
    Options
    Oh. I praise myself daily...if you know what I mean ;)

Ha! Awesome. xD

I'm gonna go ahead and praise myself for sticking to my guns and making good choices for me, even though others in my house make it difficult. I'm doing this.. for ME!

Way to go, Me. I rock. ;)
  • Aleciajones
    Options
    Husband went to the store and got ice cream. Despite having the extra fat and calories available today that I COULD have atleast a 1/2c serving-I didn't. I'm sure it would be great but really it's just not important enough and I'm not hungry. I made a promise to myself not to eat unless I was hungry and to stop when I'm full-being a foodie something I ignored. I used to eat food because it tasted good, no hunger required.
  • ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    Options
    Praise to me and my husband we gave the downstairs a good cleaning today - start to finish. And yay it burns calories too.
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I reached into the "healthy BMI" range today.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    It's my signature line and I recite it OUTLOUD everyday!
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Feelin so awesome and sexy lately....Praisin myself daily...
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I am Awesome and Strong!
  • AppleAmerica
    Options
    I praise myself for recognizing when I'm pushing myself too hard and that breaks are allowed.
    I praise myself for sharing my gifts with the world.

:):):)
  • AppleAmerica
    Options
    I praise myself for recognizing what is healthy and what is not healthy for me -- mentally and nutrition wise:):)
  • TiffanyAnn127
    Options
    I am a strong and independent woman. I support my family and, even though there are days I want to give up, I fight to make it through another day. I rely on nobody but me.
  • get_the_skinny
    Options
    I praise myself for my collar bones. I have never been able to see them before but now they're making an appearance. Hello little guys!