Realistic/Unrealistic

Options
Does anyone think of foods that they think they cannot lose weight. Do some days do you eat more, less or the same.

Replies

• CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    I treat to keep it pretty even, but I eat more some days and less on others to make it average to the right amount. I choose to avoid some foods most of the time because they tend to leave me hungry late in the day when my calorie allowance runs out but I don't deny myself any specific food.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I eat more or less the same # of calories most days, because I try to adhere to my calorie goal. I might not eat all of them every day, and I generally don't eat back of exercise calories.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    You can eat whatever foods you want if you are able to fit them into your calorie goal. And some days I eat more than others. Like sometimes we go out to eat on the weekend so I eat more on those days.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I eat food I enjoy, nothing is off limits (except for having a lot of dairy - lactose issues!!!!). I simply eat smaller portions, especially of calorie dense foods. There aren't any foods/drinks that will cause someone to lose or gain weight, there is no magic.

I track everything. Some days I go under by 100 calories, some days over. So long as my average is below maintenance, I will continue to lose weight.

BTW: I've lost about 185lbs doing this, so far. I have 15-30lbs left to go. Hopefully I will get there by New Year's, if not as long as I weigh less than I do now, I'm happy.