Bluetooth Food Scale

I need a new food scale for my kitchen and am wondering if anyone knows of a bluetooth food scale that works with MFP? Seems there are lots of people weigh scales, but none I've seen for food. I have seen a few bluetooth food scales that have their own apps, but their apps have many limitations (no, or poor barcode scanning, etc.) and I really want to keep everything in one place, like MFP. Suggestions are most appreciated!

Replies

• besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Post this in the Suggestions forum. I think this is a great idea. I love gadgets and MFP works with many fitness ones. Maybe these two could merge, too.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,398 Member
    This would actually be a great idea. It might also be able to integrate via wifi as well.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    I have a prep pad from brookstone. It doesn't sync go mfp, but does have its own logging system(:
  • aWildFlowere
    aWildFlowere Posts: 76 Member
    I can't believe there isn't bluetooth compatibility with a selection of food scales. Ugh...quess I will continue to the laborious process of weighing and going into MFP to document.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    I am confused, how would a bluetooth scale save you time logging your food? You still have to scan or search MFP for the food. Is entering tapping the screen six or seven times that laborious? Maybe I don't understand what you are looking for. Are you looking for a scale that knows what food is on the platter, the weight of that food, and then automatically logs it to MFP?