Exercise App for home

Options
Anyone have one that they love, enjoy, and get good results from? I've downloaded a few but don't seem to get far on them, get bored of them, or just don't like the outlay of the app altogether.

Looking for one that is useful and enjoyable.

Replies

• MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I had Daily Burn for a little while and quite liked it.

My results came after I joined my gym though and figured out a weekly variety that suited me. I do some cardio every day, not less than 30 minutes, Monday and Wednesday I do upper body strength, Tuesday and Thursday lower, some abs each day maybe 10 minutes. Friday is all steady state cardio. Saturday I hike and Sunday is whatever I feel like - maybe a little walk, yoga, go on my home treadmill or bike.
  • YamiLeopard
    YamiLeopard Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My favorite is called 7M Workout- it’s targeted mostly for women, and plenty of workouts for beginners under 15 mins. Try it out :)
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender is a good one.
  • FreeFrederk
    FreeFrederk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sworkit & Active by Pop Sugar
  • mjrc2
    mjrc2 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'll be following this thread. I walk/use my treadmill and I want to do more. I like fitness blender, but have not been able to find an app I like.
  • mengqiz86
    mengqiz86 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Fight Camp! Hands down!!
  • lornaharton
    lornaharton Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    mengqiz86 wrote: »
    Fight Camp! Hands down!!

Can't find this on Google play. Is it iOS only?
  • mengqiz86
    mengqiz86 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    mengqiz86 wrote: »
    Fight Camp! Hands down!!

Can't find this on Google play. Is it iOS only?
    Ah yes, unfortunately it’s iOS only for now :( but keep an eye out for Android versions because it seriously is one of the best at home workouts. Comparable to Pelaton but not nearly as expensive.
  • staceyrourke2760
    staceyrourke2760 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I was just wondering if you could please post what the app looks like? Just because I’m trying to download it but I sadly can’t find it, and I’ve got an iPhone.
  • LindsayGii
    LindsayGii Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Cassey Ho. PIIT. Down Dog yoga. Both great.
  • johnnyou78
    johnnyou78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I use the jefit app. It's easy to use, you can add exercises, make custom routines. Great for weight training and cardio
  • jessesmom81
    jessesmom81 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I use Grow Young Fitness It is a lot of chair exercises for older people that have a hard time with normal exercises. But there are a lot of core, cardio and strength training videos also. I also love Body Groove with Misty Tirpoli. The are dance exercises. These aren't apps on the phone, they are both on the computer. I have lost 78 pounds with these and healthy eating. Good luck. Have a great day :)
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    Options
    Its not possible to make your home exercise.
  • steengod
    steengod Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Runtastic has some exercise programs for single exercises