Options
2»

Replies

• Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Bump
  • krizel12
    Options
    I am very interested in joining. I am 27 years old, I am 5'1" and weigh 274 pounds. I have been overweight my entire life and am finally fed up!! I want this weight off of me. My husband and I have been married for 7 years and have been unsuccessful with having a family. Part of the reason for my struggles is my weight! I was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and I am just sick and tired of being sick all the time. I believe this challenge just may be what I need to make a difference in my life! I have never been held accountable for my weight and i believe that accountability is what I need to change my life. Thanks so much for your consideration!
  • Juslyric
    Options
    I would love to join the challenge. I just recently turned 30 yoa and realized that I've been overweight for about 22 years of my life. As of 8/11/12 I weighed 238 standing at 5'5 (I weigh in weekly, so I'll know if I lost anything tomorrow). I was diagnosed as being diabetic two years ago and cannot see myself taking medicine for the rest of my life. I know that I can control the disease with diet and exercise but until recently, I didn't do too much about it. I am ready for a new life.
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Ty for the interest!!! I'm going over all the requests and will fill my team's remaining slots by week's end!!!!