So cold!!!

Options
I have always been someone who never feels the cold even in winter cold never bothered me until now! Even on really sunny days I'm cold. I know its probably because ive lost a lot of my natural insulation as I've been overweight my whole life but I was wondering if anyone else has found this and does it last?

I'm still classed as over weight and I dread to think how cold I will feel when I get to my healthy weight.

Replies

• hhan
    hhan Posts: 74
    Options
    I have always been someone who never feels the cold even in winter cold never bothered me until now! Even on really sunny days I'm cold. I know its probably because ive lost a lot of my natural insulation as I've been overweight my whole life but I was wondering if anyone else has found this and does it last?

I'm still classed as over weight and I dread to think how cold I will feel when I get to my healthy weight.

I noticed exactly the same thing. As the weight dropped the cold increased. I actually had to go out and buy thermal underwear this winter.:laugh:
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm in trouble then. I am always cold even when it's almost 70 outside. I will freeze to death when I lose all my weight lol
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Me too! I was freezing this morning waiting for the bus. I checked the weather on my phone and it was 78 degrees. I've still got ~ 20 lb to go, so I assume it's only going to get worse. This winter is likely not going to be too comfortable. :grumble:
  • azingale
    azingale Posts: 74
    Options
    Fleece-lined black tights, with or without feet, can solve a lot of fashion problems while keeping you warm.

I often have a cardigan stored in my enormous purse just in case I go somewhere with too much air conditioning (though I also hate heat.) I've learned to dress in lots of layers.
  • baderis07
    Options
    I have this issue to when I lose weight. I typically also find myself tired too when I am dropping weight even though I make sure I eat enough.