Hooray, Now I'm just "FAT"

Options
2»

Replies

• Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! And NO.... it's not silly! I'm just waiting for that day myself! :wink:
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Awesome, congratulations! I'm working my way down to "overweight" as well, 17 pounds to go, whoo hoo!
  • JRMCK64
    JRMCK64 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! mate i am happy for you it is great to get to mile stones make it all worth while keep it up mate
    :)
  • want2walknotwaddle
    want2walknotwaddle Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    i want to be fat lol 14lb to get out of obese and hoping to hit it for sisters wedding in october fingers crossed
  • LouLouUK
    LouLouUK Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing achievement - celebrate every one of them! Keep it going :)
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    Woohoo, well done - I am looking forward to the day when I am just 'FAT' and not obese:happy:
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Well done!! I can't wait for the day my Wii declares me overwight either - not far away now, but the obese word still bugs me every morning :ohwell:
  • maritimemom
    Options
    Awesome!! Nice work! I'm only a couple of pounds away from 'overweight' now as well! Looking forward to that too. :)
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I vividly remember the journey from obese to overweight to normal. Keep at it. Great work!
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I hit that milestone this week too! It feels great!

Congrats to you and keep up the good work!
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Congrats !! I was excited when I became overweight, too !! Keep up the good work !!
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    great work

I`m hoping to have a similar post in the near future as I`m very close to being in the over weight catagorie it will be awesome to get out of the obese range
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Congrats.. thats is such a great feeling, isn't it!! I experienced that NSV about a month ago. You are working so hard and it shows. Keep it up! You will reach your goal in no time!
    God Bless!
  • RamblingRo
    RamblingRo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I think that's a wonderful victory! Congrats! I can't wait until I'm "just fat".
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!