Just Ordered P90X Program..!

Options
Hello, my name is Mayfield and I just ordered the P90X fitness program and plan to use "MyFitnessPal" to track my progress.

I'll post my picture once I start and maybe let everyone see my progress. I should receive my package late next week.

Mayfield..

Replies

• mrharris
    Options
    Hello, my name is Mayfield and I just ordered the P90X fitness program and plan to use "MyFitnessPal" to track my progress.

I'll post my picture once I start and maybe let everyone see my progress. I should receive my package late next week.

Mayfield..
  • catherheath
    catherheath Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    that's great, I've been wanting to try it, I got a copy from a friend, I'm curious about others experience with the program, maybe you can post your experiences here.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    It's AWESOME!
    I have a love hate relationship with it! :laugh:
    There are some good threads about it and peoples experiences already if you want to search for em.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it right now. There is a long thread already with lots who do it and their comment. It's quite tough at first, but it does get easier!:drinker:
  • mrharris
    Options
    Thanks, can't wait to start my program. I only posted a sitting down shot of myself because I don't want anyone to see the rest of me which I will change once I start my workout.
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    ok i keep hearing about this program but what is it exactly??
  • licia67
    licia67 Posts: 109
    Options
    If you follow the program as it is laid out, and do your very best to stick to the meal plan or portion recommendations, you are guaranteed to achieve fantastic results!!
    Be sure to visit the Beachbody message boards for awesome motivation and support...
  • mrharris
    Options
    Just go to "px90.com" and look at their website. Or if you have like DirecTV, you can do a search for their infomercial and see how the program works.

It's all about muscle confusion that is suppose to do the trick. My friend used it (he was really overweight) and now he looks like he works out at a Gym but only used this program.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    It's awesome!! I've done 5 rounds of it and it is an AMAZING program! My hubby has done it with me also and we've seen incredible results!

You can also order from any Team Beachbody Coach (which I am one. :bigsmile: ). Make sure to take your before pictures and get ready to BRING IT!

Jess
  • mrharris
    Options
    Hi Jess, I've already taken the pictures on last night and too embarrassed to post them at the moment. As soon as I start the program and seeing some results, then I'll be more than happy to post the BEFORE pictures.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess, I've already taken the pictures on last night and too embarrassed to post them at the moment. As soon as I start the program and seeing some results, then I'll be more than happy to post the BEFORE pictures.

Good for you! Yep, keep them tucked away and they will be great motivation for you! let me know if you have any questions about the program! You can download worksheets also from BB. http://www.milliondollarbody.com/pdf/P90XWorkSheet.pdf

Jess
  • mrharris
    Options
    Thanks..
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I am the same way about taking the pictures... I am embarrassed to admit it, but I didn't take my pics until I had done 3 weeks of the program... And there only of me wearing a t-shirt and shorts... I didn't even feel comfortable enough to do all the "poses" that they suggest!!!:blushing: But I made a commitment to myself to keep taking photos every 2-3 weeks of doing the program. Best of luck to you, mayfieldh!!!:drinker:
  • mrharris
    Options
    Thanks and you also keep up with the program because I know that it works..
  • MissResa
    Options
    Boy, does it!!! I dropped 12 lbs in the first 3 weeks!!! Make sure to keep us updated on your progress!!!:drinker:
  • TheGuardian
    TheGuardian Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing Week 4 (the first recovery week). I've lost about 10 pounds on the program so far, and that includes adding some muscle mass.

The biggest difference is how I feel though. I'm way more flexible and I *feel* stronger, which is cool :)
  • MissResa
    Options
    I'm on my second day of my first recovery week... I am switching to the Classic program, because right now I'm doing the Lean version, and want to up my weight training.

My weigh weekly weigh-in was yesterday, and I'm still stuck on 12 lbs, but jeans that didn't fit me very well a month ago are now so big I can't wear them anymore... I feel much stronger, now, too!!! Just the other day I noticed a difference when I was playing volleyball-I could jump higher for blocks and I'm also hitting a little harder... :happy:
  • mrharris
    Options
    That is all GREAT news..!

I can't wait to get my package in so I can get started and get rid of this large stomach. I think this is where the 9 lbs. are located that I need to lose.
  • MissResa
    Options
    You'll do great!!! Just remember, though, that all of us were so sore in the beginning that even sitting down was painful!!!:laugh: Just push on through it, and it DOES get better. You'll notice that I don't say easier... But definitely better!!!:happy: