50 lbs by christmas

Options
hey guys my goal is to lose 10 lbs a month so that would make 50lbs buy christmas. i would love for you guys to join me and we can support each other through the journey.
just message me for some ideas i look forward to meeting all of you and i belive we can do it with some motivation team work and alitle disiplin

Replies

• krstal02
    krstal02 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! How do you plan to reach your goal?
  • jsoaper01
    jsoaper01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    i will join you and try
  • Aliyahams
    Options
    im taking in 1,800 calories a day and exercising for atleast an hour twice a day in the mourning when i get up and at night befor i go to bed when volleyball starts back up ill be working out for six hours a day i just really need support nobody in my family supports me and they all say i look fine but i want to be happy with my wieght and im also trying to stay away from white bread
  • jhodi1961
    jhodi1961 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It can be done easily with the HCG diet, I am losing a pound a day, you can check it out at ***Moderator edited***
  • Aliyahams
    Options
    i know you can do it whats your motivation?
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    I am going to try...Good luck to all of us
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    It can be done easily with the HCG diet, I am losing a pound a day, you can check it out at ***Moderator edited***

OP don't listen to this nonsense...
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you aren't trying to lose too quickly? I have a similar goal, but over 7 months instead of four. That is because when it comes off, I want it to say off, and not get into the yo-yo dieting syndrome where you gain it all back when you stop.
  • therealshannond
    Options
    YAyayayaya!!!!! We can do this! But we should try to keep it off during christmas lol

Sw: 170
    Gw:130
  • Aliyahams
    Options
    when will be the best day for weigh ins?? how about wednsedays??
  • Aliyahams
    Options
    10391328.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Aliyahams
    Options
    SW:214
    CW:214
    GW:160
  • kirstenleek
    Options
    Thats my goal to 50 pounds by end of the year! Don't know if it will happen but I'm optimistic and want to at least come as close as possible!! My wedding dress is fitting dec 31st!!! I want the size to be a single number! I have been dieting a month now and lost 15. I am eating 1200 calories a day and working out 30-60 minutes almost everyday of the week!

9684107.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kirstenleek
    Options
    Wednesday works for me :)
  • kirstenleek
    Options
    So is today a weigh in day? I am currently 169.2
  • HangoverSquare
    HangoverSquare Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hey guys my goal is to lose 10 lbs a month so that would make 50lbs buy christmas. i would love for you guys to join me and we can support each other through the journey.
    just message me for some ideas i look forward to meeting all of you and i belive we can do it with some motivation team work and alitle disiplin

I'm on the track to doing just about the same thing.

You can do it! :D
  • Aliyahams
    Options
    yes today is our starting weigh in day
  • caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    can i join?
  • caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    189 lbs :(
  • Aliyahams
    Options
    what did you guys do today for your work-out??