My name is Jackie Smith. Today 8/29/18 I turn 70

Options
I want to know how to set my fitness pal to count carbs. Why? I have tried different diets for 50 years and the Atkins Low Carb diet is the only one that works for me. I am a sugarholic, when I start eating sugar, I cannot stop. No joke! This is serious.

Replies

• urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Jackie...I cant help you with setting up the acct but I most certainly am honored to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKIE. <3
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Jackie!

Input your details (height, weight, set your target - i.e. to lose 1lb per week) and then it should tell you what your macro split is including carbs :)
  • washbellymare
    washbellymare Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    happ b day Jackie. Im doing keto and loving it.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Jackie! Can't help with settings either, but I watch my sugar intake like a hawk without formally doing low carb. Good luck here!
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Jackie, I had my 71st on 13 Aug. Have a fab day and good luck 😉
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Welcome and happy b-day! You choose which nutrients to display, here: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings

And before you jump on yet another diet, consider this: Almost everybody likes sweet things. It can be a good idea to investigate if demonizing of sugar makes you crave it so badly and struggle so much with moderating intake, that it feels like an addiction.