Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge [Term 21] - 8 Week Challenge *Challenge starts August 31st*

Options
2»

Replies

• Moarrein
    Moarrein Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Can't wait till Tuesday...

pdudjutlnm9k.gif
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Omg! Just applied!!! Waiting for my OWL!!! Eeeeeee! (Excited squeal)
  • rikkejohnsenrij
    rikkejohnsenrij Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I applied but havent heard anything...is MFP's message system making problems?
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    I applied also on August 19th originally and reapplied August 29 just in case it didn't get sent in, expecting at least a waitlist but didn't hear anything back as well. I messaged @Kisame29 on August 29 but still haven't seen a reply. I know you guys must be busy but just wanted to know what was going on
  • Kisame29
    Kisame29 Posts: 9,666 Member
    Options
    Everyone should have received a message by this point - either an acceptance PM/email or an email that you are on the wait list. One of our headgirls @fitphoenix sent out the emails to the wait listed students (since the PM system is glitchy), so please check your email! Also you may need to check the spam folder just to be on the safe side.

If you did not get an email, feel free to send me a PM (potentially with a friend request first to ensure that I receive it) so we can see what happened :)
    I applied but havent heard anything...is MFP's message system making problems?

I have just sent you a PM!
    I applied also on August 19th originally and reapplied August 29 just in case it didn't get sent in, expecting at least a waitlist but didn't hear anything back as well. I messaged @Kisame29 on August 29 but still haven't seen a reply. I know you guys must be busy but just wanted to know what was going on

I have sent you a PM as well :)