Favorite low calorie coffee creamer

Options
cassandralee0608
cassandralee0608 Posts: 2 Member
I'm in need of finding a lower calorie coffee creamer! I like the sugar free but have heard they are bad for you??

Replies

• zellerdeb851
    zellerdeb851 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I haven’t tried it yet but I have been told that putting cinnamon in with the coffe grounds will flavor the coffe and then butter Andrew the coffee has perked gives it a creamy flavor and taste.
  • nursemellie76
    nursemellie76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Waldenfarms have some that aren’t too bad. I like the French Vanilla. They’re 0 cal, 0 fat, 0 carb. I’ve heard the sweet cream version is good too but haven’t tried it.
  • cassandralee0608
    cassandralee0608 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!!
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    hesn92 wrote: »
    I just use half and half and regular sugar. I don't like my coffee too sweet though, so I just use a tsp of sugar and a tbsp (ish) of half/half, it comes out to 35 cals per coffee.

I switched from creamer to Half and Half a while ago, too. It took about a week for my taste buds to adjust. Now I enjoy it so much! I recently had coffee at an event where only creamer was offered. I couldn't drink my coffee! It was way too sweet and artificial tasting!
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I use the almond milk bliss creamers. no idea about calories but I know b/c it's almond milk it is less than regular creamer...and it is so freakin yummy
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Cashew milk and a packet of Splenda is my favorite go to. It tastes creamier then almond milk IMO. I get the unsweetened vanilla flavor most of the time. 1 8oz cup is 45 calories, so it's roughly 10 calories per cup of coffee for me when I put about 2oz in my cup. The sugar free creamers aren't any worse (or better) for you then any other sugar free thing. So if you like them, use them. I personally just found it doesn't save as many calories as I would like. I tend to use about 3 servings, so it still adds up pretty fast.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    I use Half & Half. Great taste and only 20 calories per tablespoon.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,626 Member
    Options
    I like 2% milk. If the amount you need cools the coffee too much compared to creamers, warm it up in the microwave. If you don't find the texture creamy enough, use a milk frother.
  • DarianJP
    DarianJP Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I put 2 tbsps of Sugar Free Torani syrup in 1/2 a cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk. My favorite flavors are English Toffee, Caramel, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, and S’mores. I’m not sure if that’s any better for you than sugar free creamer but the syrups 0 calories. 🤷‍♀️
  • KateDicken11
    KateDicken11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my ultimate downfall because I don't like coffee that, well, tastes like coffee. I've unfortunately not had any luck in this area. Soooo... I've gone to V8 energy drinks in the morning. Only 35 to 50 calories depending on what flavor you get.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I allow myself 43 mls/100 cals of International Delite chocolate caramel every morning. It took me awhile to get used to having coffee that tastes more like coffee than hot chocolate, but been doing that for 3 years now. I just haven't found a low cal version that I like.
  • alcomer
    alcomer Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Nestle Pure Bliss - I love the cinnamon, 30 calories per tbsp
  • DW1Texas
    DW1Texas Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I switched to the Perfect KETO collagen vanilla powder below - much better than creamer or sugar.
    80 calories 4g fat 1g carb 10g protien 100mg potassium - MCT 5000mg
  • lc_simmons
    lc_simmons Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Silk Almond Vanilla creamer. A-MAZING!
  • emjay196363
    emjay196363 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Evaporated milk - it's thicker and creamier than whole milk - and a pinch of Stevia.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    I use vanilla Premier Protein
  • suzzieeq10
    suzzieeq10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use half & half and add flavor extracts. They have cinnamon, almond, coconut and other flavors. Just don't add too much it can be overpowering. Maybe a tsp or so. I'll also add some unsweetened cocoa powder .
  • angelthomas0707
    Options
    I use cool whip (11 cal per Tbsp) and unsweetened vanilla almond milk (30 cal per Cup.) This helps me save calories and still get to drink my coffee!!