Options
    Liposuction.
  • TrishSeren
    TrishSeren Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    DebTavares wrote: »
    TrishSeren wrote: »
    hesn92 wrote: »
    Cellulite is like the lower belly pooch, almost every woman has it. When you’re at the pool look around. Almost every woman has cellulite. and is everyone staring at them going “ew gross, cellulite”?? No, because no one cares. Just keep exercising, loosing weight, strength train, and it may get better.

See I must be weird because I've never had a lower belly pooch. Even now, when I'm 8 kgs past my usual weight my tummy stays flat but all the weight goes into my hips and thighs.

It's funny how we are all different. I don't have any cellulite at all and never have, but I do have a very big belly no matter what weight I am which I hate!!

Agree! It's amazing and crazy!
  • TrishSeren
    TrishSeren Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I have it too, girl, and I’m only 33 and have had it for years. I am 5’1, 100 lbs and my legs are almost solid muscle now thanks to strength training. However, the tiny bit of fat I have on my legs is cellulite. I believe it’s genetic and women are more likely to have it. It used to bother me but I work hard to have the body I do so now I just own it. I rock short shorts anyway and just don’t let it bother me. The body is a wonderful thing and can do so much. What’s a little cellulite when you squat like a beast, right?

100% agree with this. I don't think I ever even notice other people's cellulite, I'm always thinking how nice their hair is, or how toned their arms look, or how cute their outfit is.
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    TrishSeren wrote: »
    Hey there. I have it too, girl, and I’m only 33 and have had it for years. I am 5’1, 100 lbs and my legs are almost solid muscle now thanks to strength training. However, the tiny bit of fat I have on my legs is cellulite. I believe it’s genetic and women are more likely to have it. It used to bother me but I work hard to have the body I do so now I just own it. I rock short shorts anyway and just don’t let it bother me. The body is a wonderful thing and can do so much. What’s a little cellulite when you squat like a beast, right?

100% agree with this. I don't think I ever even notice other people's cellulite, I'm always thinking how nice their hair is, or how toned their arms look, or how cute their outfit is.

Lol me too! I have never noticed anyone’s cellulite, after I read this thread and went to look in the mirror to see if I had any 😂 I do by the way! I weigh 115 lbs 5’2”, doesn’t seem to bother my handsome husband one bit!
  • DarianJP
    DarianJP Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I can remember having cellulite on the inside of my thighs since I was 14 or 15. I’m 24 now, 5’4” and weigh 115 and it’s still there but I’ve learned to live with it and not let it bother me so much. It also really helped that when I told my boyfriend how embarrassed I was about the cellulite he said he loved my legs. Lol Needless to say I wear my shorts with confidence.