Mom friends?

Options
Hey everyone!
I’m a month post partum and trying to lose some weight. I have an 18 month old little boy as well so sometimes eating well and working out get a bit challenging. Looking for some other mommy friends to keep me motivated. Feel free to send me a friend request!

Replies

• chrisliebeauty
    chrisliebeauty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have an almost 18 months old also and still struggling with the baby weight. Need some support as well
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have a 2, 4 and 6 year old and I feel your pain! I’ve lost 55 but am finding it so hard to lose this last 15 :neutral:
  • Lizard_queen189
    Lizard_queen189 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a four month old and I’m just now getting started on my weight loss journey.. since he’s been born I’ve only gained weight.. :(
  • eviesmamalivy
    eviesmamalivy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My little one is just about to turn 3 months old and I'm now ready to start my weight loss journey! Looking for some support along the way from other mothers too! 😊
  • mrs30014
    mrs30014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My kids are a little older than yours. I have 6 year old twins but am looking for new friends for motiviation. Add me if you want.
  • lindsaykristina11
    lindsaykristina11 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have an 11 week old daughter (as of today) and I’m looking to get back on track and lose 15 pounds to get to my pre-pregnancy weight. Feel free to add me :) we can help each other out!
  • megardner1
    megardner1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 year old and I finally decided to lose the weight....ALL OF IT lol I feel the mistake I made was not starting within the year of having a baby. kudos to you!