Anyone still doing Turbo Jam?

Options
MoonIite
MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
It's so addictive. Turbo Jam is the only dvd workout that I can do everyday without getting bored. It doesn't even feel like exercise because I'm having so much fun and by the end of the workout my shirt is drenched in sweat. Also the fact that I'm burning just as much calories (sometimes more) in one cardio party session as I would on my elliptical. I got bored of my elliptical and it's now my clothes hanger (although a pretty expensive one).

Here are my calories burned according to my polar hrm:

Turbo Sculpt: 200 calories
Cardio Party 1: 530 calories
Fat Blaster: 200 calories (half-assed this one though)
Punch, Kick And Jam: 400 calories
Cardio Party Mix 2: 540 calories
20 minute: 150 calories

Replies

• oBirdieo
    oBirdieo Posts: 148
    Options
    I'm waiting for my dvd -- should arrive tomorrow! Can't wait to give it a go!
  • blackpearlgrl
    blackpearlgrl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yes I love Turbo Jam I have been doing it faithfully six days a week for two months two weeks. It is an excellent work out and I am satisfied with the results of my upper body . Which is toning up yeah. According to your hrm results I have to say my calories burned are comparable.
  • MoonIite
    Options
    @oBirdieo

You'll have so much fun. Trust me! I have other dvd workouts from BeachBody and Turbo Jam is the one that gets used the most.
    My favorite is cardio party mix 2.

@blackpearlgrl

I've lost inches in my legs and arms. I only do it Mon-Fri and have the weekends off. I like to mix and match the shorter workouts, so on alternate days I'll do Turbo Sculpt followed by 20 minute or fat blaster and vice versa.
  • MoonIite
    Options
    I just finished Cardio Party Mix 2 and burned 468 calories. :bigsmile:
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I just ordered Turbo Fire tonight.....am so excited to work out to it when it arrives!!!
  • MoonIite
    Options
    Congrats on your purchase. Turbo Fire looks so much fun and you really get a good workout. I wish I had the money to buy it.
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I just ordered Turbo Fire tonight.....am so excited to work out to it when it arrives!!!

Turbo Fire is insane!!!! You will be drenched in sweat in no time :0 I really like the 30 min Sculpt and the 10 and 20 min stretching to round out the cardio
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Everytime I have done Turb Jam my back hurts like hell the next day but I keep doing it because I love the workout so much. Does anyone have this back problem after doing it? I'm wondering if my form isn't right or something when I do the workout.
  • MoonIite
    Options
    I had that problem when I first started, but it went away after a week. I'm pretty sure it was just DOMS. Mine was to the point that I couldn't stand up or bend down without my back hurting.
  • tamtammoore
    tamtammoore Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just did turbo jam this morning , cardio party mix 1, and I absolutely love it! But the only thing is when I add it to my exercise, it calculates it at only 215 calories for 43 min. workout. Why is that? doesn't it burn more calories than that? Thanks so much for the reply.
  • Demander2015
    Demander2015 Posts: 31 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Started it a month ago. Addicted!
    Mixing it up with Turbo Fire has really produced awesome results. Love the Fire HIIT workouts. It has increased my V02 max a great deal.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I have turbo jam 1, 2, and 3. I have also tried the "punch kick and jam"(is that the one in yellow?) a few times, borrowed from the library. My husband bought me a TurboFire set off eBay last year super cheap and I love it! It's a little more intense. I also like that there are more disks to choose from. Turbo Jam has just the one workout, except for the first set that had a shorter workout, a sculpt, and an abs.
  • sairairfan2014
    sairairfan2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im starts turbofire tomorrow. How did turbofire worked for you so far?