Why am I stuck?

Options
2»

Replies

• hjma
    hjma Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    @cmriverside I had it set at 2 pounds a week, so I lowered to 1 and changed to lightly active. I really want to just be done with it in a couple of months vs double the time.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    hjma wrote: »
    @pinuplove are you trying to lose now? I always wonder if I’m smaller than I think and really don’t need to lose anything. However, my thighs need a lot of work.

My goal is 135. I've been that weight before and it's good for me. A lot depends on your build and muscle, though.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    hjma wrote: »
    I am not keeping close track on those off days, but am tracking closely the calories on the days I stick with it. Should I go down to one “off” day?

With a small deficit, it is extremely easy to ruin 5 days of deficit with two days of overeating. Track everyday.
  • RunForPizza88
    RunForPizza88 Posts: 56 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    You need to cut out those 'cheat days'. Have the foods that you enjoy throughout the week but make them fit within your calorie goal. You don't need to eat like a small mouse.
    1200 calories is not enough - it's no wonder you want to eat all the foods on the other 2 days a week, you must be so hungry. I know I would be!
    I'm smaller than you, only 5ft 1, started at 129lbs 3 months ago and now down to 119. In the last 4 weeks I've been averaging 1650 calories per day and have lost 3lbs in that time.
  • hjma
    Options
    @RunForPizza88 that’s crazy, but great!
  • cassward
    cassward Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Age and stress can greatly impact weight loss or lack there of! I would suggest adding some lunges or squats for a short time during the day, maybe while you brush your teeth or right before dinner... muscles will help burn that pesky thigh problem!
  • hjma
    Options
    @cassward I wish that’s all it took! :-p