Success so far :)

Options
AndyEyemouth
AndyEyemouth Posts: 6 Member
edited August 2018 in Success Stories
Never have I appreciated an app has helpful as this one. I've been in and out of the gym moving from routines to routines for years, always wanting to get that bigger. I always thought I ate reasonably well and healthy, always striving to hit protein protein protein. Initially I was what you would call your typical hardgainer. Aiming to eat around 4000 calories daily, having brown rice and chicken for breakfast, weight gainer shakes throughout the day, sickening myself being belief until I'd jack it in but my enormous appetite would take over.

Because of that and quitting smoking along with binge drinking that fat gain over the last year was rapid. Never have I had to diet before. Never have j had to strictly count calories to try and produce the best results. I'd genuinely say if it wasn't for this app I most likely would have jacked it in aswell but it's made life so much easier. 10 weeks into this Cut and I'm feeling better than ever. I'm stronger than ever and even though I'm not big I feel great and already can't wait to start a mini bulk to add some more strength.

Keep the chin up all and keep going I never thought it was possible to reap rewards you deserve. Going to the gym had never been a problem for me I love it and helps my depression. The endorphin rush after it is like no other.

Feeling proud and can't wait to turn to my next fitness chapter.

Replies

• AndyEyemouth
    Options
    Anyone help of attaching images lol
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Wow, that's a huge difference! Your cut is going very well it seems. (:
  • AndyEyemouth
    Options
    Thank you. Yeah it's been great limited to 2000 cals a day and counting macros while still maiaitj g around 150g of carbs daily so havnt really had to skim on food. Will likely stay on this for another 4 weeks then start increasing 100 cals per week for 12 weeks to see if I can get some strength gains :)
  • GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Great work Andy! Big difference so far. This app and the forums for support have been awesome for me as well!
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Great work and may I ask your height? I am 5'10" just alot older :D and needing to CUT alot more then you. ;) I've been staying around 208lbs after my highest of 235lbs end of 2016. I need to get my butt back on the wagon again. When I document all my intake and go to the gym for some resistance weight training I will lose weight. I just suck at being consistent.
  • AndyEyemouth
    Options
    Hahaha I feel older trust me! I'm 6ft on the dot and 30 years old. Started at 14st 4lbs and now down to 12st 11lbs with my target being 12st 7lbs before I start adding more calories back into my diet. You will smash it once you get back into it. Remember small goals at a time so everything is achievable leading up to one big goal :) don't get discouraged if you miss a few sessions were all only human at the end of the day. I like to find balance with what I do which is probably why this time has felt like more of a success. I'll treat myself once a fortnight to a cheat meal and a few beers which helps me remained focus on my overall goal. Let me know how you get on and if j can help you with anything please don't hesitate to ask :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!