2B Minset

Options
Hey! I am starting the 2B mindset today, and was hoping to add some people who are also doing this

Replies

• Mistyvs
    Mistyvs Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just started last Friday and so far, I am loving it!
  • Mom2ATM
    Mom2ATM Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I was doing it did it for a month lost 22lbs but it wasn't sustainable for me so I'm using a food scale and eating at a deficit now, I'm still sort of following the plate it portions though just weighing and eating at a deficit as well. Going to see how that works for me as when I was doing just 2b I couldn't have junk if I wanted without gaining weight back. I like junk here and there lol but If it's not letting me be at a deficit it's not going to work for me so I'm just combining the 2 ways of eating :)
  • Bunniculette
    Bunniculette Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i just started 2B yesterday!
  • vkdeveau
    vkdeveau Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm making my way through the 2B Mindset videos. I would say I'm loosely following. Lol. Water first, veggies most for certain has been my mantra. I've also been consistently tracking and using my scale. Even started daily exercise. Still new so I'm not seeing much result on the scale, but I definitely feel better.
  • tracimcp
    tracimcp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I start September 1st. Do you all like it?
  • mrsbarnett1012
    mrsbarnett1012 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the 2BMindset since May and love it! How's it going for you?
    Hey! I am starting the 2B mindset today, and was hoping to add some people who are also doing this

• zainuma
    zainuma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    On to week 2.
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I started 2B mindset and became a mentor. I would love to be added as a friend to anyone doing the 2B mindset program!!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    From their blurbs:
    ...your journey as a 2B Mindset Mentor, giving you exclusive monthly access to new content, marketing assets, mentoring tips, coaching..

Why marketing assets, I have to ask?