Runner's Booty

Options
So I was walking past the full length mirror in the gym locker room when i noticed something. I'm starting to develop a runner's booty! (woo hoo!) All this hard work is finally starting to pay off :-) I've always carried my weight in my abdomen and had a fairly flat booty, which doesn't work well for distracting from my huge belly. BUT THIS IS AWESOME! 6 weeks til race day, can't wait to see what i'll look like by then :-D

Replies

• Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!! :wink:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Yea, my *kitten* is loving my elliptical! Whooooo boy!
  • lawson712
    Options
    Good job, I run too but my running hasn't been that consist lately, but have a half marathon in October. What type of race are you running?
  • chridow
    chridow Posts: 178
    Options
    i'm doing the army 10miler in washington, dc. it's my very first race. i've been inconsistently training since june. so far i can handle 5 miles of running (slowly and with several short walking breaks!). my goal is to FINISH, lol! i'm considering doing a 15k in december just bc it seems like fun. i'll see how i feel after the 10miler!

happy training to you!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Have fun. I wish you well in 5 weeks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!