New here, Would like some friends :D

*Nikki*
*Nikki* Posts: 23
edited 6:22AM in Introduce Yourself
Hey,
I created my account a few days ago, although today is going to be my first day, and thought it would be great to have some friends on here as extra support. I have to admit that this isnt my first account on here i have tried before and failed but i didnt have the motivation i have now so im hoping that i can pull through the hard parts this time.

I have 50ish lbs to lose although i may re-evaluate as i go along.

Please feel free to add me!!!!!!!!!!!

:happy:

Thankyou xxxxxxxxx

Replies

• gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    welcome! this is a great site and it will definitely help you on your healthy lifestyle path. Also, i like your image....exercise is definitely key. Nice to meet you
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    I'll be your friend :) xxx
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Hi there and welcome (again) this time you will do it, I have sent you a friend request. :happy:
  • lqtransformation130
    lqtransformation130 Posts: 85 Member
    Hello, add me as a friend. I'm in it to win it as well!
  • FitDC
    FitDC Posts: 63
    Hello! I was discouraged last week but I'm ready for a frest start today. I have to admit that part of it was due to working in the office too many hours. I allowed myself to eat snacks from the machines and did not get up much from the chair in the office or the couch at home. Today is a new beginning for both of us. I'll check in with you on Friday and I bet we will both be down a pound. Have a good week.
  • saflady
    saflady Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Nikki, just give me a message when you feel the need, I know how it feels to sometimes loose motivation.
    Just try to think slim :-)

Warm Regards
    Saflady
  • I am new here too! I have the same amount of pounds to lose like you. I would love to have a friend to talk to and to keep me on my goal!:)))
This discussion has been closed.