EXERCISE On Demand

Options
I just discovered a hidden treasure- thought I'd pass it along.....

Our cable company ( Armstrong One Wire) has a channel on the ON DEMAND menu

of exercise programs....I am so psyched.....

They have several walking videos, including my favorite- Leslie Sansone ( 1 mile, 2 miles, 3 miles, ect.)

Now I can add some new stuff, without having to buy more videos........

PLEASE tell me you didn't know this either.....I hate to hear you all laughing, saying...." Where have you been?":laugh:

Replies

• Scott_Parkinson
    Scott_Parkinson Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Our Comcast syatem has the same and it makes it so easy. As a father of a little one, it's difficult to make it to the gym during the week, and using the On Demand system is a great way to keep the exercise coming. The 3 mile walk is a great workout, and I try to do it at least times a week.
  • syates83
    syates83 Posts: 87
    Options
    They have it on Time Warner Cable as well... :) That's how I found out about Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Video. I ended up buying the DVD that was only $7 on Amazon. Great workout!
  • campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    When I found the exercise OnDemand I was sooo excited! Enjoy!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    PLEASE tell me you didn't know this either.....I hate to hear you all laughing, saying...." Where have you been?":laugh:

"Where have you been...? lol. Exercise or Fitness on Demand is available on all cable networks for people who have Digital Cable only. It is not available with basic package. And you are so right...You can do everything from Leslie Sansone to Boot Camp to Jillian Michaels on there. I use it at night when I need to get my "quick fix" calorie burn.
    Now, if Ponce De Leon had cable, he could have given up looking for the Fountain of Youth in one click of the remote control...lol

Have an awesome day...and do the 4 basic steps.
    E.
  • GingerDarlene
    Options
    yes love it
  • kysassyblonde1
    Options
    I rarely get to touch the remote in my house..... I live with a man.....lol, but wonder if dishnetwork has anything like that
  • Liz55
    Liz55 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I live in Edmonton Alberta and I have Shaw Digital Cable. Unfortunately, our OnDemand doesn't have any fitness :ohwell: I have looked and found nothing. If anyone else from Canada has found the fitness video's on Shaw Video On Demand please let me know how to find it.

For those who do have it, enjoy as it is a treat :smile:

1287092.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods