Been here many times before

Options
33 year old married dad of 2 boys (5,2) weighing in at 348....6’1”. I’ve been blessed with a good platform that most would dream of.....I have a sharp mind, work hard, can lose weight fast and bulk up quick. My downfall.....I have an addictive personality. I just started back eating and quit dipping (2-3 cans of dip a day). My motivation is of course to be active with my family and simply be there and I also notice self control isn’t only relative with one area of your life but effects all areas. Most.....and I will say most but not all successful people are healthy and don’t have addiction problems to bad habits. I plan to start a blog and keep updates with pictures as I also am pursuing my financial goals as well so I’m just going all in.....which is toxic for some but that’s all I know and maybe something I need to work on. My plan for eating is along the lines of Keto, only with more protein as I build muscle quick and need more, and my financial plan is Dave Ramsey’s total money makeover. I hope to encourage and inspire others along the way. I will get more specific on everything when I started blogging. No better day to start than today, not a Monday, or after a holiday, or New Years.....TODAY

Replies