30 Day Shred/ Ripped in 30

WickAndArtoo
WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
Hey, it’s been a while since I have seen one of these threads! Anyone want to do a round with me?! The DVDs are $10 in any Walmart or on iTunes. Add me if you do! I am planning on starting with 30 Day Shred and then doing Ripped in 30 after!

I posted in the fitness forum too to hopefully get more people to join in!

Replies

• marieschneider7703
    marieschneider7703 Posts: 22 Member
    Yes I will ,starting tomorrow :)
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    kellyjellyjeanbean Posts: 108 Member
    Are you guys still doing this? I started Level 1 last Saturday and haven't missed a day yet. It's getting a bit easier but still tough!
  • WickAndArtoo
    Are you guys still doing this? I started Level 1 last Saturday and haven't missed a day yet. It's getting a bit easier but still tough!

Oh my god that’s awesome! Did you remember to take before photos? I actually didn’t start yet, I lost steam when I got told off by the moderator for posting in more than one spot (I was embarrassed lol). I have just been doing dumbbell exercises that I learned from doing the videos before.
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    kellyjellyjeanbean Posts: 108 Member
    Oh my god that’s awesome! Did you remember to take before photos? I actually didn’t start yet, I lost steam when I got told off by the moderator for posting in more than one spot (I was embarrassed lol). I have just been doing dumbbell exercises that I learned from doing the videos before.

Oh no! Well it worked, you found me and I didn't see your other post (maybe it was deleted).

You should definitely start. Since you've done it before, will you still begin at level 1?

• Hobii18
    Hobii18 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm in!
  • zmida
    zmida Posts: 35 Member
    I am starting 30 day shred tomorrow, Sept 1st.
  • BlackBijoux
    BlackBijoux Posts: 5 Member
    I'm in for day 1 tomorrow as well
  • WickAndArtoo
    edited September 2018

Oh no! Well it worked, you found me and I didn't see your other post (maybe it was deleted).

You should definitely start. Since you've done it before, will you still begin at level 1?

They deleted it! Well I’m pretty sure they did at least. I did the videos a long time ago and didn’t do the full 30 days, so it’s like I’m starting fresh. Plus you can always do them over with heavier weights to increase the challenge and get more for your money!

I caught a cold/sinus infection and the hubs has the flu atm, so I’m hoping to start Monday if I feel 100%
  • How's everyone doing? I've completed 7 days so far with one break day. It's getting a bit easier but I'm not sure I'll be ready for level 2 in 4 more days or not.

What weight are people starting with? I didn't see anything on this so I started with 5lbs. The only one I really struggle with for the strength is the shoulder raises so maybe my weights are too light?
  • WickAndArtoo
    How's everyone doing? I've completed 7 days so far with one break day. It's getting a bit easier but I'm not sure I'll be ready for level 2 in 4 more days or not.

What weight are people starting with? I didn't see anything on this so I started with 5lbs. The only one I really struggle with for the strength is the shoulder raises so maybe my weights are too light?

If it’s still challenging in general don’t worry about the weight being too light-they aren’t, the moves get harder in level 2 so you might be happy you have the 5lbs!
  • Has anyone gotten started yet?
    I made it through 10 workouts on level 1. I took 2 days off from JM but I haven't taken any break days from getting at least some type of activity in since I started up again on August 19th. I am worried that if I break the streak, it will be a slippery slope into lazy days again.

Tomorrow I start level 2 - wish me luck!
  • zmida
    zmida Posts: 35 Member
    I started level 1 on Monday. It's been good so far.
  • FitCurves1818
    FitCurves1818 Posts: 90 Member
    I'm starting today. Feel free to add me if you're still doing this
  • I'm still doing this. I did take a couple days off due to a busy weekend but back at it today. I'm finding that I am not getting as good of a workout on Level 2 due to my lack of coordination. It's taking me 1/3 of the way into the reps sometimes just to get my body sorted on what it should be doing. Hopefully I get better at this.
  • Still at it... today was pretty tough. Now that I am starting to know the routine, I am getting myself set up and get into the move quicker. I still think my form is off because sometimes, I'm pretty sure I am not working the muscle that Jillian is intending. For example, when I do the ab move that requires I twist my leg under me while in a plank position, I don't feel anything in my abs... dunno...
  • It's taking me longer than planned as I keep missing days (although I do still try to get some other type of exercise in). I just finished Day 6 of level 2 and I am committing to finishing the remaining 4 days by Sunday of this week!
  • Well, I'm a day late but I finished 10 days of level 2 today. It only took me 19 days total but I was doing other things, like starting to jog again and train for a 5k later in October.
    Tomorrow I start Level 3.

Anybody else still going?