Dinner ideas to lose the last 10 pounds

Options
Would love some ideas of what you are eating that's working!

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    You said “the last 10 lbs”. How did you lose the first ___ lbs? Do more of that.... but with more patience because it’s bound to go slower.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Well I actually only have 10 pounds to lose. So just thinking of ideas. I guess I might check out others diaries. I'm finding eating lots of fruit for snacks helped today.
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I only eat one meal a day most days and I follow a (mostly) Carnivore Diet so my meals consist of meat, meat, and meat. Yesterday I had Salmon and T-Bone Steak. T-Bone Steak the day before that. The day before that I had a hamburger patty and 2 hot dogs. I'm thinking that my "diet plan" might not be very helpful to you ;)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I got a lot of my recipes off of www.mccormick.com .
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    You can eat anything you want and lose the weight if you are creating a calorie deficit. The important thing with so little to lose will b logging accurately. Do you have a food scale?
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Would love some ideas of what you are eating that's working!

Smaller portions.

I have never changed what I eat (except for granola - itty bitty amount, bazillion calories - not worth the calories for the flavor), just how much I eat.

If you find yourself hungry, up the low calorie food portions while decreasing the higher calorie foods. For calories: 4oz Chicken breast > 1lb of broccoli.
  • alexa0ne
    alexa0ne Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Just consume the things that you eat before. If that has helped you to lose some pounds then you should continue on the diet method that you currently do. Stay motivated!
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,634 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Looks like a new (old) version of MFP's 1200, only 50% of the calories are from wine!

--and it obviously includes ALL necessary nutrients :lol:
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    xp0043enl1mt.jpg

1970s eggs and wine diet! Sounds... I actually don't even know.

Wine + coffee. I have a feeling that while pounds will be shed, being more than 2 minutes away from a toilet will become scary.
  • 23rochelle23
    23rochelle23 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    Looks like a new (old) version of MFP's 1200, only 50% of the calories are from wine!

--and it obviously includes ALL necessary nutrients :lol:

When I saw this online I also worked out the calories 😂
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Eat the foods you like but track the calories - if you eat in calorie deficit, ie eat less than you burn you will lose weight.
  • joemac1988
    joemac1988 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Go for a walk before you eat.