Just received my Power 90 DVD's :)

Options
Hello all my MFP Friends :)

I just received my Power 90 DVD'S and will be starting the program tomorrow. I was wondering if there was anyone that is starting around the same time as I am? I would love to have a support system during this journey!

Replies

• laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options

I just received my Power 90 DVD'S and will be starting the program tomorrow. I was wondering if there was anyone that is starting around the same time as I am? I would love to have a support system during this journey!

Great program. Be sure to clean up your diet. It's 70-80% of your results
  • leftymac
    leftymac Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday! You should friend request me and we can talk about our progress. :)
  • nelber23
    nelber23 Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Great program. Be sure to clean up your diet. It's 70-80% of your results

Thank you for the tips! I started on a low cal diet but I think I may try the Paleo diet... I'm still researching different diets and trying to find one that fits my needs :)
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Paleo is the best! My son turned me on to it. I'm still working on getting my diet cleaner. I've done Paleo before and the weight just fell off! And with no exercise! Add movement and you'll be amazed!! After I read the book, I bought the cook book. I don't really recommend it unless you are into trying very different things. But, it does have a few recipes for the average cook.
  • layasemin
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm on day 17 and goes great. Lost approx. 8 lbs in first week. Can't wait to complete first 30 days and see the results :)