Introduction

Options
Hi, this is my first day on myfitnesspal.com. I have some reservations about achieving my goal, but I promised myself I would give 100% at least 85% of the time. I am a 70 year old woman; cancer survivor and take three medications for A-Fib. Was diagnosed last year (during my wedding preparation). It has taken me that long to get my head around it. I have watched the weight go on my body for the last four years. I know if I lose the weight I will feel better and, just maybe, get off some of this medication that I do not like having to take. Since I also have back problems, I will start my exercise routine with walking and pool exercises. In my early 50s I walked two miles a day 5x a week. I felt a lot better then than I do now. So I will try to get to that rate again. Wish me luck please. Lolly

Replies

• Purvey
    Purvey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Lolly, you can do this. Congrats on surviving cancer. You persevered through that, you can do it for weight loss and eating healthier. I think the exercises you have mapped out for yourself should do you well. Sara
  • PHOTOCHAP
    PHOTOCHAP Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Good luck Lolly and welcome to MFP. Don't hesitate to shout out if you need advice, help or just a kick to keep at it.. that's what we're here for. Dave