Weigh To Go

Hi, my name is Jennifer and like everyone else I have tried every weight loss tactic known to man with little or no success. It has finally occurred to me that the only way the weight it going to come off is if I take it day by day. Instead of looking for the miraculous lose all the weight in one day then it comes back the next day that do not work I need to take my time. I now understand that if I want to see permanent results I have to work hard and change my eating habits. Fortunately, I have two great ladies with whom recently began working out and they are keeping me motivated. I have been doing Zumba, Turbo-kick, and lifting weights for the past 2 months and even though the weight is not coming off the as fast as I want I know if I keep going with the help of the Lord I will be successful.

Replies

• mefeight1964
    mefeight1964 Posts: 88 Member
    Amen Sista! You're on the right track.

~I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13

Blessings on your journey!
  • jnwl905
    jnwl905 Posts: 14
    Thank you for the encourgament. That's great that you have successfully lost 30 pounds. How long have you been tracking your weight loss?
  • mefeight1964
    mefeight1964 Posts: 88 Member
    I started in April 2011 and I'm still working toward my goal. I'm over half-way there and my progress has slowed significantly but I'm still losing. I'm seeing a lot of changes in my body though. I'm stronger, leaner and definitely more energetic! :)
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    I find thinking of this as a lifestyle change rather than a diet really helps. And combing yoga and prayer in the morning really helps me too.

Good Luck!