Weight loss

Options
Hi I'm 45 I've been doing fitness almost all my life but like everyone else I let go of myself for some yrs now I'm really back into for the last 5 yrs I've been doing really well about a year ago I started intermittent fasting and it's been a game changer I am at my lowest weight when I started my journey I was weighing in at my highest 220lbs I am only 5' 6" so that was a nono for me and now I'm at 163 lbs still need more work but I am happy to be where I am for now but it takes time and lots of patience if you like to share your story this is the place pls share

Replies

• raraCoco
    raraCoco Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I just started intermittent fasting. I'm trying it for 100 days. I'm on day 16 and I've lost 6lbs. I was stuck at the same weight for a LONG time until doing this method of weight loss. My eating window is between 10:30am to 3pm and I haven't been calorie counting but I also haven't been eating unhealthy.
    What times do you eat between? Did you find you still lose weight at a steady pace?
  • bulldozer247
    bulldozer247 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all, this is ur buddy the bulldozer....currently weighing 126.900 kgs.....struggling to lose weight. Target weight is 100kgs...i joined gym for around 1.5 months now.....
    I'm currently doing cardio for around 30mjns and then weight training for 4-5 days a week. Unable to lose weight. Also I have reduced my food intake.... I eat everything same like before but in reduced quantity.....trying to know and understand if I need to stop weight training and concentrate only on cardio or should I do both. Will appreciate if someone could guide me with this whole process if weight loss.