Mom's in 30's and 40's trying to lose weight!

Options
Looking for new friends to add. Mom's that are serious about losing weight and we can help motivate each other.

Replies

• latina827
    latina827 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me as friend Today I start again I need to loose 10 pounds by november.Today is the day!! I will mesure my body and keep track of it.
  • peaceissues
    peaceissues Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and I've been through this road before but I want this time to be the last. This time around I want to lose it and keep it off! No matter what I won't let myself stop until I reach my goal, I'm currently 5'3 & 210 lbs but my goal weight is to go down to 135 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • mariselaalves
    mariselaalves Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking for more friends with great motivation tips. I'm 42 mother of 5. Trying to kick type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol.
  • jennylea70
    jennylea70 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I am 43 with 2 kids and trying to get back at this. I lost almost 50 gained 10 back and now I'm trying to do it again and lose the rest!
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im a mom of 2, age 41 - 5’9” tall. Have lost 146 lbs and working on losing 90 more. I’m not on any crazy plan, just calorie deficit and eating as clean as I can - avoiding sugar, bread, pasta, fast food. Feel free to send a friend request. I’m on here daily and my diary is open - good and bad choices for all to see.
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me. I'm 36 with 5 kids and around 50lbs to lose.
  • lolly2414
    lolly2414 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3. I've lost about 28 lbs so far, and am aiming to lose 90 total by my 40th birthday in October of next year. Feel free to add me!
  • sophia_sade85
    sophia_sade85 Posts: 8 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Thanks for all the responds! We all know as mom's it's difficult to try and take care of our kids and ourselves too. We have to take care of ourselves so we can take care of our little ones they depend on us to be healthy! We can do it!!!!🤗👍😀👊🍇🍎🍉🍋🍌🍅🌽🥕🥑🥗🍳🏋️‍♀️🚴‍♀️🏊‍♂️⛹️‍♀️
  • chemfleur
    chemfleur Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do i add a friend?
  • benjibum12
    benjibum12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello id like to be added I’m a mum of 1, it’s my first day ever with this style of eating, and using app, excited but need to lose 60lbs so a little overwhelmed, we can do this 💪 xx
  • Klmom123
    Klmom123 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    46 with 3 children, feel free to add me :)
  • saralee555
    saralee555 Posts: 31 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Please add me! I am 33 and looking to lose 70 lbs total. I have lost 10 so far. I have 3 kids and a husband. Would love to hear some others stories about their weight loss journey.
  • mrsallenmoore
    mrsallenmoore Posts: 42 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I’m available as a support person as well!
  • mrsallenmoore
    mrsallenmoore Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Support*
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum to two, age 37
  • kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I’m a mum of 4 in my 30’s, have lost 36lbs so far, hoping to lose another 20.
  • Candyspun
    Candyspun Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm a 44 year old mum with three kids. You're welcome to add me, and anyone else in here :)
  • keishakylejohnson
    Options
    30 with two baby boys and a husband that should count as a third child lol. I'll send ya a friends request. Most of my friends on here aren't active and I need some motivation also!