New here would love to find others like me who want to support each other in our goals

Ckezar1
Ckezar1 Posts: 9 Member
edited September 2018 in Introduce Yourself
I'm the mom of 5 and Mimi to 2 my weight has been out of control for quite some time and every time I manage to lose any weight I put it back on plus some with in a month or two. I'm tried of not being able to go for a walk with my kids and grandkids, or to visit theme parks cause i'm so out of shape. I decide with my last kids home returning to school this week it's the perfect time to start a weight loss journey and hopefully get to where I feel I can actually start also working out slowly as I have knee issues that are compounded cause of my weight. Seeing pictures from this past summer really hit home how big I have become and it's so depressing.

I'm looking for anyone who is like me needing to loss 50-90+ lbs ,others to chat with through this life style change and help each other when things are tough to keep going even if we fall and then continue to maintain once we reach our goals.

Replies

• otmano7
    otmano7 Posts: 8 Member
    I will like to support you
  • analisse4536
    analisse4536 Posts: 21 Member
    Hello! I think you are an amazing mommy and Mimi since you are willing to change your lifestyle for your children and grandchildren! I would love to be your friend and aupport you through your new journey. Feel free to add me as a friend so we can work together :)