Need motivational friends

Options
Looking for motivational friends. Add me!

Replies

• annabananaLA
    annabananaLA Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me too. Just sent you an add!
  • StrawberryJellyBelly
    Options
    I'll add ta both, I've just started - again lol
  • katrinawill2
    katrinawill2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, just getting started today - would love to motivate and be motivated😏 how do I "add" someone?
  • StrawberryJellyBelly
    Options
    Hi ladies, just getting started today - would love to motivate and be motivated😏 how do I "add" someone?

Tap on the persons name twice then an envelope and a 2 person pic will show up, tap on the 2 person pic then tap on the arrow top right (I think)

Hope that made sence lol 😂

Have sent you a request too x
  • GenGen1616
    GenGen1616 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Morning. I recently set-up a small group to be able to check-in, weigh-in and chat. It's called "25% off", I could add you if you are interested. Really motivated to make this happen and looking for some friends who feel same way and can help eachother stick with it!
  • mariselaalves
    mariselaalves Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You all are more than welcome to add me. 🤗 I'm working my way to fighting type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol.
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!! I am trying to regain control over my health.
  • aliciab2653
    aliciab2653 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivated people to keep me motivated; please add me! I can't figure out how to add someone, lol...
  • Tck23girl
    Tck23girl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I think I added everyone who already posted. If you're reading this feel free to add me. I'm new to MFP and looking to make the most of it so I can take my health back and live my life to the fullest!
  • newsammy
    newsammy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need help with motivation! Please add me!
  • agrube1968
    agrube1968 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Everyone please feel free to add me!!
  • ketomomma4V
    ketomomma4V Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!!
  • eurotrashcc
    eurotrashcc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would love more upbeat, chatty, and interesting friends to motivate me. I'll try to do the same in return.