I'm just smaller.

Options
ccano
ccano Posts: 149 Member
I'm starting to be able to tell now. The scale hasn't moved dramatically, I've only lost 4 pounds since I started (3 since I joined this website). But when I look at myself in the mirror, I can just tell I'm smaller! I have more energy all the time, I don't get worn out walking up and down the stairs. If I don't go to the gym, I feel like crap, which in my mind is a good thing. I'm excited, and I feel better about myself. Yay!!!

Replies

• ccano
    Options
    I'm starting to be able to tell now. The scale hasn't moved dramatically, I've only lost 4 pounds since I started (3 since I joined this website). But when I look at myself in the mirror, I can just tell I'm smaller! I have more energy all the time, I don't get worn out walking up and down the stairs. If I don't go to the gym, I feel like crap, which in my mind is a good thing. I'm excited, and I feel better about myself. Yay!!!
  • sblades
    Options
    :drinker:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    nice! :flowerforyou:
  • cstang
    cstang Posts: 28
    Options
    Woo hoo! That's what it's all about...keep at it:smile:
  • Tailea
    Tailea Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Losing inches is way better than losing lbs imo! I've lost weight before and not felt like I look much better than before, but when you lose inches you KNOW you look better!

WTG! :flowerforyou:
  • ccano
    Options
    Thanks guys! I just wish I had started this sooner. Oh well, better late than never. :) One of my goals is to be comfortable and confident enough to do pin-up girl/budoir style photos for my husband. I'm so excited for that.
  • Tailea
    Tailea Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I just wish I had started this sooner. Oh well, better late than never. :) One of my goals is to be comfortable and confident enough to do pin-up girl/budoir style photos for my husband. I'm so excited for that.

That's such a good idea, and a great goal. I'm sure he will appreciate them especially being so far away for so long!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is awesome, keep up the great work.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!