Looking for friends to help each other

Options
Hello looking for new friends who log on mfp. Who would wanna work together to try to lose weight. Please request me if your interested. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• michelletl23476
    Options
    Hi, my name is Michelle. I am new on here just started yesterday. I am 42 and my doctor suggested I lose some weight since it's been 4 years since I had my daughter. She will be 5sept.14th. she is starting pre k this week and I thought now is the time to focus on my goals too. I am 234lbs. And my goal is 175, so at least I can drop a couple pants sizes. I have a real problem with carbs, and find I need a good portion of them to get through my day I am serious about this app for help and will be on frequently to keep track of my meals and calories if you want to chat.
  • normasoileau
    normasoileau Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How can I check bar scabs scans
  • Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You can do this :)
  • Gooooo2018
    Gooooo2018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to partner with someone as well.... I'm starting over (yes, again!).
    I lost 50# about 9 years ago, but now I've gained it all back. I'm feeling the age as well, so I don't expect things to move along as they did last time.
    It's a new day, and I'm shooting for losing 34 pounds by the end of the year... that's 2 per week.
    My name is Teresa 🌹
  • michelletl23476
    Options
    Hi I am Michelle. I am age 42 and have a daughter almost 5years old now. The doctor suggested I lose some weight to be more healthy. I am currently 234lbs but want to be 175lbs. That will be the skinniest I have ever been. Before having my daughter I was 185lbs. I would like to be your friend on here if you would like because I think we could both be in need of encouragement from time to time through our week . Maybe if we check in on each other's progress it would help to keep up the good work.
  • Try2018
    Try2018 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me. I’d love to help each other out.
  • jingtianz
    jingtianz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do this :)
  • Hdzlover
    Hdzlover Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey
    Add me if youd like..

I have bo idea how it works😂
  • snabhani78
    snabhani78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to work with others in supporting/encouraging each other towards losing weight. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm not sure how this works either :) My goal is to lose 10 pounds.
  • hishamry4258
    hishamry4258 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will add you!
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Hello - and welcome!
  • Jojo1378
    Jojo1378 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ok, I give up...how do you add friends on here? Do you send a message and wait to see if someone replies? I've been using the app faithfully for almost 3 months. I've lost 27 lbs...but I've done this alone, no interaction with others...time to get out of my comfort zone..thanks!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Jojo1378 wrote: »
    Ok, I give up...how do you add friends on here?

At the top, click on "Find Members" and type in the username of the person. That will take you to their page. Then click on "Add Friend" and a request will be sent to the person.
  • MrRed90
    MrRed90 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Sure add me need new motivational buddies
  • Ash3r_B
    Ash3r_B Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good morning, MFP! I’ve been using MFP on and off for 5+ years.

I went from 128, my lowest weight ever back in 2013-2014 while being very active( 3-4 days at the gym for at least 2 hours) and eating well but not as well as I should have. It was a lot of stress, a toxic relationship, working two jobs and a lot of overtime but I never gave up on the gym.

Fast forward to 2016, A wonderful relationship, working only one job and a pregnancy that ended in sept with our beautiful, baby girl and a lot of postpartum weight. I did lose some of my baby weight but my sweet tooth got the best of me and now I’m currently at an unhealthy weight that I’m working on getting down.

I do go to the gym 3-4 days a week at 5am my biggest issue is diet. I’d love some healthy meal recipes or some extra motivation. ☺️