Mommies losing weight with Before & Afters??

Options
Just wanted to have a group of moms who are looking to lose weight so we can support each other and share some before and after pictures as well!!

I am currently 8 weeks postpartum and I gained 70 pounds during my pregnancy! I have lost 43 pounds since having my baby girl and I’m looking to get rid of the remaining weight!

Feel free to add me so we can be mom friends!(:

Replies

• nikolegiles
    nikolegiles Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Here’s me at the beginning and end of my pregnancy.. I will get some from postpartum shortly ☺️
  • tinawin86
    tinawin86 Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    70pn0d7c6v30.jpg
    Hey there! I'm in the same boat. I had my two boys back to back and now need to get healthy and drop at least 38 pounds. I used to be fit and a runner, but have struggled getting back in the groove after my 2nd. Geez I don't know, might the screaming toddler and waking baby situation I got going on is the culprit.... I am always tired, and always trying to keep the boys happy and healthy but I defiantly need to focus on my health now! I did great for 2 weeks in August, but then stopped due to stress and fatigue. Now needing to start again and keep it going. I'll post before and progress pics on my account :#
    omg that pic posted huge..... lol.... k...
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Help, I just had my third and was doing great until the start of the school hols, now 6 weeks of bad food has undone all my good work. 6 month pp and back to the start. I'm guessing 35lbs to lose , to scared to look
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom to a wild 2.5 year old boy. Here are some (very unflattering) pictures of my progress. I gained a lot of weight during my pregnancy, and it took a while for me to really put forth the effort to lose. The pic on the left is a couple months post partum (not exactly sure on time or weight.) Picture on the right was May this year, at about 162-163 lbs.

The picture on the left here is the same as right above. Picture on the right was taken yesterday at 149 lbs. Plan on hitting my goal weight just in time to start trying for baby #2!
    6eqm776by1xb.png

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I'll have to scour through my pictures to see if I can find one when I get home. I didn't take many pictures of me at that time lol. I hated even looking at myself. I gained 65lbs, but was down 35lbs immediately after having him.
  • sugom2
    sugom2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I only gained 21 pounds and my belly was gigantic. I can't imagine gaining 70 pounds. Keep nursing, the weight will fall off. Keep exercising as well and eat a well balanced diet. The weight will come off.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    It is not wanting to let me post the first pic. I may try again later.