Pretty backed Sports bras for DD+?

Options
Have any of the DD+ ladies had any luck with any brands of crisscross backed sports bras to wear under low backed yoga tops? Obviously, I'm not looking to run or do jumping jacks in one, just something that looks cute and will hold you in during a downward dog.

Replies

• vmtama27
    vmtama27 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    sarahEA88 wrote: »
    Have any of the DD+ ladies had any luck with any brands of crisscross backed sports bras to wear under low backed yoga tops? Obviously, I'm not looking to run or do jumping jacks in one, just something that looks cute and will hold you in during a downward dog.

Torrid!!! They have very cute Sports Bras. They're expensive but worth it!
  • Gngr09
    Gngr09 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Good to know, I was thinking the same thing - I am glad someone asked. I do buti yoga and the girls are always wanting to come out and play LOL
  • StephNicole2018
    StephNicole2018 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Calia brand has some good options that work for me. I think it depends on your band size too. I have DD but smaller band size so I wear a medium unwired sports bra. I’ve heard anyone over C should wear underwire sports bras but I just can’t stand them.
  • kimothyschma
    kimothyschma Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You didn’t say your band size, but this is my favorite sports bra:

https://www.nike.com/t/alpha-womens-high-support-sports-bra-bkTvJonm/AA0501-010

It’s very comfortable, molded but not underwire. It is getting hard to find, though. I bought mine in March and at the time they had them at Dick’s and Nordstrom.
  • kiela64
    kiela64 Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Old navy. They make these cute racerback ones with a high mesh neck and it keeps me from spilling out the top during downward dog, etc. I find lower cut ones are for upright workouts only 😂 but I’m apparently an H or G cup depending on the brand soooooo 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • MsArriabella
    MsArriabella Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret Knockout bras have cute backs (they seem to change them every season so they are frequently on clearance.) Downside is that the band isn't adjustable, but they give nice shape and have enough support for anything you want to do (even running!)
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Panache - they have a J hook on the back of their sports bras so you can wear them regular or wear them racerback, not cheap, but very durable and supportive as well as versatile.
  • sarahEA88
    sarahEA88 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for you replies! Sorry, I didn't mean just a racer backed bra, but I second a lot of the suggestions. I love my panache!!! I was talking more about the strappy backed bras that are all the rage right now. Is this something us large chested ladies can pull off for low impact activities? I did try a cheap 3 pack of a random Amazon band (AKAMC) in an XXL (I'm a 36G), but it took two to be supportive enough to not bounce by just walking, so it lost the cute factor.
    el4d4i7nrdva.jpg
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    34G here, I like my Prima Donna Sport’s bra. It’s not super pretty but it holds the girls down and in. A French line called Empreinte also makes very lovely bras. I don’t have a sports bra from them but their soft cup bras are SO pretty. Even in the big sizes. Makes this busty girl feel pretty.