Back on the HoRsE!

Options
Hi fellow healthy friends! Long story short...I got married, it was emotionally abusive, over time I lost my self esteem. I got very depressed, stopped taking care of myself, gained 100 pounds.
I lived unhappily until I experienced the straw that broke the camels back. Last Monday I filed for divorce. Declared Labor Day Weekend as my new beginning! I have a new sense of self, strength and of couse FREEDOM! Today marks day 1. I logged my food and had my first day back at the gym. I struggled but I reached my 30 minute goal on the elliptical. I burned 400 calories! Yay me! I will make my food goal as long as I can stay away from the toll house cookies in my freezer!
Here are some pics to mark my first day. I intend them to be my BEFORE shots! Wish me luck!
I'm excited and hope to meet some fantastic people on my new journey!

Replies

• stewarm01
    stewarm01 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Good luck, clean your kitchen out and restart with healthy items.
  • kissingkiedis
    kissingkiedis Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I did good again today. Eating right and excersize has made me feel so good about myself I dont even want the cookies!!!

I have watermelon and plums for something sweet if I so choose tonight.
    :)
  • esjaygee
    esjaygee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey and congratulations on your freedom!
  • SunriseSunburnSunset
    Options
    Best of luck to you and congrats you seem to have a great attitude.. feel free to add me if you like to motivate, support and encourage on our Journeys:)